Integrated Network Systems proudly supports Middletown Ohio Cloud Computing.
Moving to the cloud may be the latest trend, but cloud computing isn’t for everyone. How do you know if the cloud is right for you and your Middletown business? Integrated Network Systems is uniquely qualified, with our deep technical expertise and over 10 years of IT experience, to assess your cloud-readiness and determine which of the many available cloud solutions can support your Middletown business effectively.
Once we determine whether the cloud can support your Middletown business model and other requirements, Integrated Network Systems helps you navigate the cloud landscape to determine what type of cloud (public, private, or hybrid) is the best choice based on your needs. Our professionals can help you develop a strategy for implementing your own applications in the cloud or for employing any of the Integrated Network Systems series of cloud-based solutions.
Cloud computing is a new way to do business, and Integrated Network Systems has the experience and knowledge to help you determine if, and when, a move to the cloud is right for your Middletown business.
What is Cloud Computing?
In computer networking, cloud computing is a phrase used to describe a variety of computing concepts that involve a large number of computers connected through a real-time communication network such as the Internet. It is very similar to the concept of utility computing. In science, cloud computing is a synonym for distributed computing over a network, and means the ability to run a program or application on many connected computers at the same time.
The phrase is often used in reference to network-based services, which appear to be provided by real server hardware, and are in fact served up by virtual hardware, simulated by software running on one or more real machines. Such virtual servers do not physically exist and can therefore be moved around and scaled up or down on the fly without affecting the end user, somewhat like a cloud becoming larger or smaller without being a physical object.
Benefits of Cloud Computing
- Achieve economies of scale – increase volume output or productivity with fewer people. Your cost per unit, project or product plummets.
- Reduce spending on technology infrastructure. Maintain easy access to your information with minimal upfront spending. Pay as you go (weekly, quarterly or yearly), based on demand.
- Globalize your workforce on the cheap. People worldwide can access the cloud, provided they have an Internet connection.
- Streamline processes. Get more work done in less time with less people.
- Reduce capital costs. There’s no need to spend big money on hardware, software or licensing fees.
- Improve accessibility. You have access anytime, anywhere, making your life so much easier!
- Monitor projects more effectively. Stay within budget and ahead of completion cycle times.
- Less personnel training is needed. It takes fewer people to do more work on a cloud, with a minimal learning curve on hardware and software issues.
- Minimize licensing new software. Stretch and grow without the need to buy expensive software licenses or programs.
- Improve flexibility. You can change direction without serious “people” or “financial” issues at stake.