Integrated Network Systems proudly supports Middletown Ohio Video Surveillance.
Integrated Network Systems has furnished camera systems to homes and businesses to meet the needs of Middletown Ohio Video Surveillance. Surveillance camera systems can help deter crime in your home or business. Crime costs businesses billions of dollars each year. Fear of crime isolates businesses and this isolation increases vulnerability to crime. Helping your Middletown businesses reduce crime is an effort in which INS can take part.
Begin with the Basics of Video Surveillance
Take time to make an overall evaluation of your building, facilities, employees, and practices. No one knows your business better than you do. Take the time to ask yourself where you might be vulnerable in any of these areas and take some corrective steps. Consider some of these basic principles:
- Consider the costs of security improvements against the potential savings though loss reduction. You might be surprised how affordable some equipment can be. Video surveillance for instance can be very reasonable and works well to prevent employee theft, vandalism, and frivolous claims and lawsuits against the business. It also provides excellent information to law enforcement if the situation requires their involvement.
- Provide training for all employees, including cleaning staff, so they are familiar with security procedures and know your expectations.
- Keep detailed, up-to-date records. Never store all records on the premises, always have a back up.
- Establish and enforce clear policies about employee theft, employee substance abuse, crime reporting, opening and closing of the business, and any other security procedures.
- Mark all of your equipment with a unique identifying mark or number. Although some equipment, such as cash registers, computers, or typewriters have their own serial number, don’t rely on these. Those numbers can be easily removed.
- Keep a record of all equipment with serial numbers and ID marks off premises.
Integrated Network Systems can help you assess your security needs. Integrated Network Systems can help your company develop an affordable comprehensive security plan to deter crime before it occurs. The surveillance systems can also help prosecute perpetrators once crimes have occurred.
Benefits of Video Surveillance
- Protection Against Shoplifting: In a shop, store or mall Security Camera Systems automatically deters thieves. This prevents theft from ever occurring. Installing cameras in multiple areas allow the security staff to keep an eye on customers and employees.
- Protection against Vandalism: Many of our Security Camera Systems are being installed outside businesses and homes. They help by monitoring the exterior of the business and home. Once again, “unwelcome guests” are deterred by the system and the thieves begin to think twice about whether they really want to vandalize the business or home.
- Footage for investigation: CCTV Security Camera Systems have a great advantage because not only able to digitally record people and potential thieves, you may also view live footage on the internet and cell phone as well as review footage from prior days, weeks, and months.
- Homeowner Security: CCTV Security Cameras Systems help parents monitor younger children, baby sitters, and even rebellious teens. For many, the home is the most important asset. Have the peace of mind knowing that your home is safe and secure.
- Benefit of Low Insurance Premiums: Many insurance companies offer reduced insurance premiums to those that install a CCTV Security System, so don’t forget to let them know. This reduces the chances of damage. Insurance rebates range between 3% to 20%, depending on your insurance company.